Each authority has its own Human Resources department which looks after all local recruitment and selection processes and you will find details of these on the contacts details page.
What can a career in local government offer you?
- A salary commensurate with your experience
- A permanent, pensionable position
- Flexible working arrangements
- An open environment governed by fair procedures at all stages of employment
- Generous annual leave allowances
- Extensive training
- Personal development
- A definite career progression path
- The opportunity to make a difference to your own environment
All authorities within the local government sector are equal opportunities employers.